United States Postal Service has come up with a great solution for their employees. The solution we are talking about is the Liteblue USPS online portal. With Liteblue USPS the USPS employees get a lot of benefits, services, and all the career-related information on their computer screen. Today in this post, we will talk about some of these benefits, services, and features that USPS employees can enjoy on the Liteblue USPS website. So, let’s start without any further ado.
The United States Postal Service is an agency responsible for providing postal service in the United States. USPS boasts about being the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world. It has over 630k active employees and has operated over 200k vehicles till date. It is one of the few government agencies that are explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. The United States Postal Service was formed on July 1, 1971, and in these 47 years, USPS has served billions of people of United States remarkably well.
About the United States Postal Service:
The USPS doesn’t lag behind when it comes to taking care of its employees. That’s why it has launched the Liteblue USPS service that provides great solutions, services, and benefits to the USPS employees right on their computer screens. Let’s see how a USPS employee can log in into the Liteblue USPS Online Portal.
Features of the LiteBlue USPS Online Portal:
- With Liteblue USPS Portal, the employees can access their online account which provides them with information about their work profile.
- Employees can get some employee deals on online product. These deals provide a good discount on online products.
- The Epayroll feature enables employees to keep a record of their income statements. The employees can even watch the earning statements from the past.
- Employees get all the details about work protocol and daily amendments comfortably on their computer screen.
- There are many other tools like eRetire, PortalEASE that provides great help to all the USPS employees.
How to Login into the LiteBlue USPS Online Portal?
The Login process is very simple. But keep this in mind, only the USPS Employees can log in into the Liteblue USPS online portal. Let’s look at how you can log in into the LiteBlue USPS Portal.
- The first step is pretty simple. Open your browser and visit https://liteblue.usps.gov.
- You will find a login form given below on the page. Enter your Employee ID and USPS Self Service Password (You must have received this temporary password in the First Class letter sent to you. If you have created a new password please use the new one.) in the given area.
- Click on ‘Log on’ button provided on the page.
Note: If you are logging in using the default password (the one you received in the first class letter) for the first time then you will be told to change the password immediately. Let’s look at how to do it.
- Enter the new password and confirm it by typing it again.
- Select two Security Questions. These Security Questions will help in confirming your identity in case you forget the password in the future. Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your email address and confirm it. A link will be sent to your email. You will have to click on the link sent within 72 hours to confirm your email address.
- Click on ‘Next’ and check whether the information you have provided is correct or not. If it’s correct you can simply ‘Submit’ it.
That’s it! You have successfully logged into the LiteBlue USPS Online portal. Now, let’s have a look at some FAQ related to Liteblue USPS Online Portal.
Frequently Asked Questions about Liteblue USPS
You might be having some doubts or questions. So, here are some faqs related to Liteblue USPS login.
Ans: There is nothing to worry about in this situation. You can simply reset your password by using SSP EIN Verification. To start the verification process simply visit https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/einVerification.xhtml or by clicking ‘Forgot your Password?’ on the Liteblue’s homepage. Now, enter your Employee ID in the given area and click on Verify Employee ID. The verification process will start. You will be asked to either answer the Security Questions that you selected while signing in for the first time or you will be asked to confirm your email ID. After this, you will be able to reset your password.
Ans: In order to set up a strong password, you need to follow some rules. Here are those rules:
- Include at least one capital letter in your password.
- Include at least one number in your password.
- One special character should be included.
- Keep the password length above 8 characters.
That was everything that you need to know about the Liteblue USPS online portal. I hope your doubts and queries about this online portal are now cleared. If you liked this post then don’t forget to share it with your friends and other USPS employees. Stay tuned for more information on Liteblue USPS. Thanks for reading.